Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yahoo! I am officially Copic Certified.

Saturday November 22nd I was finally Copic Certified by Sherrie Siemens. The certification class was given at the best store in montreal Scrapbook Central which is owned by Natalie. If you would like to see Sherrie's amazing work you can go to her blog at sherrie-cardcreme.blogspot.com.

Thanks to Natalie at Scrapbook Central for being the best host as always and thank you to Sherrie for the amazing class. I have learned so much about what our Copic markers can do. All I need now is practice.

2 comments:

NikkiM said...

Wasn't it fun! Santa took my ABS1 as soon as i walked through the door and told me I have to wait until Christmas!!

Sherrie will give you the pic you asked me for, just send her an email or a message on her blog :)

Keep in touch :)

Sherrie said...

So glad you enjoyed the class! Send me an e-mail and then I can send you the "copic certified logo" to add to your blog...I don't have your e-mail address....